YES-AthleticsTM - - - Insurance
Youth ENDURO Sports, Inc. Page 2
Participant Accident Medical Protection Program
- - - continued from Page 1
If the Principal sum is payable, no indemnity will be paid for dismemberment.
In any event, the double dismemberment indemnity is the maximum amount
payable under this benefit for all losses resulting from one accident. Loss
of a hand or foot means complete severance through or above the wrist
or ankle joint. Loss of sight means the total, permanent loss of sight
of the eye. The loss of sight must be irrecoverable buy natural,
surgical or artificial means. Loss of speech means total,
permanent and irrecoverable loss of audible communication.
Loss of hearing means total and permanent loss of hearing in
both ears which cannot be corrected by any means. Loss of a
thumb and index finger means complete severance through or
above the metacarpophalangeal joints.
Maximum Medical Expense Benefit
If the Covered Person incurs eligible expenses as the result of
a covered injury, the Company will pay the charges incurred for
such expense within 52 weeks, beginning on the date of accident.
Payment will be made for eligible expenses not to exceed the Maximum Medical Expense Benefit stated in the policy.
The first such expense must be incurred within 90 days after the date of the accident.
Excess Coverage: This Plan does not cover treatment or service for which benefits are payable or service is
available under any other insurance or medical service plan available to the Insured Person.
Exclusions and Limitations*
This Plan does not cover any loss to or resulting from:
● Sickness or disease in any form, except phylogenic infections due to an accidental cut or wound.
● The use of drugs or narcotics, unless administered under the advice of a physician.
● War or any act of war, whether or not declared.
● Participation in any riot or civil commotion.
● Air travel or the use of any device or equipment for aerial navigation, except as a fare-paying passenger on a
regularly scheduled commercial airline.
● Suicide or any attempt thereat or any self-inflicted injury.
Nor does the Plan cover:
● Medical service provided by any person or facility employed or retained by the Policyholder or member
● Medical service provided by any member of the Insured Person’s family or household.
● Dental treatment, except as the result of a covered injury.
● The repair or replacement of any artificial dental restoration.
● Expenses payable under any Workers Compensation Law or similar legislation.
● Injury sustained while riding in or on any two or three wheeled engine driven vehicle.
If you have any question regarding this insurance coverage, please address them in writing, via email, to:
© Copyright 2009-2017, Youth ENDURO Sports, Inc.; All Rights Reserved
YES-Athletics™ Membership Year:
August 1st to July 31st of the following year.